February & March-y in Photos

Hey Beautiful People! After my 2-week house arrest slash unplanned vacation, I'm BACK ON TRACK and I want to share how my comeback went last February/March.





Post-Valentine Date with Ivan! ❤
Pasta-rrific Lunch at Sbarro | Dinner at 4 Fingers (one of our favorite diners)

Movie Date: Warm Bodies ❤
(Photos on the side are from Google Images)
I will try to blog about my movie reviews next time.

(via Instagram)
Globe iPhone 5! 
To complete the day, an Angel sent me this and made my wish come true. ❤



Bon Voyage Party for the Marasigans

Last Dinner with them before their Migration to UK

(via Instagram)
From Erice & Errol. Huhu.

(via Instagram)
Departure to London, UK

First Time at Sizzling Pepper Steak

Food Try-Outs
I will try to make reviews for our food try-outs.



Goodbye Love Month, Hello March-y Summer! 
But I realized, every month is a love month for me because of K. ❤

March 1st at Old Spaghetti House

Mexican Food Trip at Taco Bell (another favorite)

One Family Dinner at Flavours of China

Meeting with a Client at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

(via Instagram)
HK Pasalubong from Ninang Ana and Ninong Robert!

Monthly Celebration at T.G.I. Friday's and Gifties ❤

Jogging Day with Sis and Ivan at QC Circle! (First Time in my History)

Fridate ❤ 

Movie Date: Must Be Love ❤
(Photo from Google Images)

Food Try-Out: Dimsum Break

(via Instagram)
My Sister, Chiz's H.S. Graduation! 

Sissy's Graduation Dinner at F.I.S.H. (Fiesta Island Seafood Hub)

(via Instagram)
BINGO at Ninang Ana's Birthday Celebration! I won twice! Yahoo!

(via Instagram)
Busy Dinner with Family at Fish & Co.

Lenten Diet. No to MEAT!
Good thing, fast food chains offer fish meals during Lent season. :)

(via Instagram)
Cupcake Lab | Sweetest Cupcake Surprise from my Lab. ❤ 

(via Instagram)
Yummy Homemade Baked Mussels for Maundy Thursday! 

Yummy Vegetable Chips! 

Easter Dinner at Max's!

Stuffs I bought this month. ❤

My Much-Awaited Memorata pair (Celyn flats) from Celine!
Got this from the first day it was released. Shoe happy me! :) 


So, how about your February and March?



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :