OneRepublic Live in Manila! #OneRepublicMNL


Guess what? Our favorite American pop rock band, One Republic will be here in Manila on the 6th of November 2013 to perform live at the Smart Araneta Coliseum!! ♥


And what excites me more and (I'm sure) all the One Republic fans is that they are going to perform our much loved songs! I really can't wait to watch them live, singing out my top 5 favorite songs: 


1) Good Life - This is one of the songs I would listen to whenever life pulls me down. It helps me get over with all the negative things and remember that whenever, whatever and wherever, my life is a GOOD LIFE, it will always be and let that take over my perception! :)



2) Apologize - Well, who doesn't love this One Republic song? I think everyone does, at one point of our lives, we have uttered these words, "It's too late to apologize." and this song helped us move on and appreciate how wonderful our life is without the people who have hurt us. 



3) Feel Again - I dedicate this song to the love of my life, Ivan. Yes I admit it, I was kinda lonely soul before and luckily, this great man came along, believed in me and made me feel alive again. This song is too perfect to describe how grateful I am that he came into my life. ♥



4) Counting Stars - What I love about this song is its melody, rhythm and of course, its message. This is one of my "productivity" songs - Whenever I listen to this song, it gives me motivation to fly and continue following my dreams, despite the negative vibes around. 



5) Secrets - I love the message of this song. It encourages everyone to be ourselves and always live out sincerity to help lessen the problems in the world. Yes, sometimes we can't avoid to lie and keep secrets, because critics are everywhere. But NOW is the time for change. Don't let these people judge you for the only crime you did was "you are you" and you followed your heart. :) 



I so love how One Republic has touched my life (our lives, actually) just by writing and recording these great songs. Listening to them really makes my day. Though, I'm still hoping, praying and looking forward to experience how great they are on stage and watch them perform my favorite songs live. 



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :