April fooled me AWESOMELY!

Heyaaaa! Here I go again and this time I'm going to share how April fooled me! Oh no! Not exactly fooled but how my April made me feel so blessed! ❤


EASTWOOD AT NIGHT
Panoramic Shot by K using Globe iPhone 5. ❤ | Find meeeeee! :P  

Monthly Celebration. ❤ Dinner at Johnny Rockets

The WORLD'S FAMOUS FRIES I've always loved! :P

SALE will always be my weakness. :P

NO LINE! Hihi! We grabbed the chance and bought pasalubong for my siblings!

Charmy's OOTD
Brown Buttoned Top: Next Jeans
Black Denim Pants: Candie's
Blue Studded Flats: Celine Memorata
Navy Blue Tote Bag: Longchamp

Kimmy's OOTD
Lavender Polo: Dansen Clothing
Black Slacks: Chancellor 9000
Black Shoes: Gibi Shoes
Blue Backpack: Nike
Black Belt: Perry Ellis


SHAKEY'S V-LEAGUE
Watched Ateneo's second game with Ivan, Chiz and Celine at San Juan Arena! 


ONE SATURDATE
Since Dad was off to his HS reunion, Mom planned to spend time with us at Trinoma while waiting for him.

 Salon | Dinner at Sbarro | It Takes A Man and A Woman | Dessert at Conti's  

Jollibee Exhibit at Trinoma


EASTWOOD NIGHT II
Chicken Charlie for Dinner


CUTEST MCDO KIDDIE CREW
Mom and Dad enrolled Chabby in McDo this summer. I was jealous because I haven't tried that when I was still a kid, yet I am very happy for my brother because I can see that he loved the activities. :P

I sent his CUTEST picture to McDo's Twitter and luckily, he was chosen as the winner! :)

2000 worth of GCs for our prize! Yey! 


SATURDAY HOMIES

I had my own version of "foot spa" while cleaning the fish pond. 
On that evening as well, I remembered that we had the real foot spa machine. I looked for it and gave Mom and my sister the reward they deserve after cleaning the entire house.


NEW BED in our newly renovated room!
Meet our new mattress and pink bed sheet courtesy of Mom and Dad! :)
And guess what, we can finally sleep in our room. We haven't done it since we got into our house. Oopppsss! And I think my little brother likes to sleep with us, too! :P


Another Day at Eastwood
We're loving Eastwood a lot and the fact that it is not crowded unlike other shopping malls.

Starbucks Breakfast | Our way to start the Eastwood Day..

Since we're still full from our breakfast, we had pica-pica for lunch at Teriyaki Boy!



Birthday Dinner of Ninong Robert at TGI Fridays
Cheat Day! :)

Me and my Sissy, Chiz!
Yeah, we're the VAIN sisters! :P

OOTD
White Tee: Guess
Red Pants: Bazaar 
White Flats: Skecher Bobs
Black Tote: Candie's


BOWLING SESSIONS
 
with Dad, Mom, Chiz and Charles


JAMBA JUICE PHOTO BOOTH with Family!


FOOD TRIPS
 
Oh my G! Xian Lim! Hihi! It makes me kilig every time I see his photo standees in McDo stores. :)

Dinner Treat at Bon Chon

Yellow Cab | Another favorite diner :)

Gelatissimo | Can't get enough with the Gelato maniaaaaaa!

Quiznos for Lunch!

For a change, we tried eating McDo Apple Pie and Fries for breakfast!

Consecutive Dinners at Dimsum Break. FACT: I super love dimsums! :)

DQ Sandwich! Irresistible. 

We never thought that Burger King serves breakfast! 


MEET MY ONE AND ONLY ADDICTION, STARBUCKS!
I really can't live without a frappuccino :P

I've been wondering what this Concorde Cake tastes. 
And now I know that it's too sweet for me. Hello Tonsilitis! :( :P

It's my very first time to try their Caramel Macchiato.
It tastes great and it really blew my antok away! :P


FOOD TRY-OUTS
POPCorners | Chef Tony's Popcorn Reinvention 
Short review: You may not get the popcorn you used to eat but it really tastes as good as one.  

Tried Fitnesse and Swiss Miss for breakfast! It surely makes up a great morning. :)

Well, the child in me loves this a lot! 
I wonder where to buy here in the Philippines? 

First time to try MAGNUM. Yeah, I admit it! I'm such a late bloomer :P


DOODLING CHARMY
Lately, I've been doodling quotes, owls and other cute stuffs. 
Pinterest helped meeeee with some short tutorials! :) 


VANITY MOMENTS
CURRENT OBSESSION: Floral Crowns

Vain on Board | BGC Bound

New haircut! :P


SWEET THINGS
Watched It Takes A Man and A Woman for the second time with K. ❤ 
It's more kilig the second time around. :) 

Cupcake Lab | Sweetest Apology from the Sweetest Person in the world! ❤ 
He really knows how to make my heart melt. Plus, it's my favoriteeeeeeee! :P


THINGS I ACQUIRED
She's Dating The Gangster by Bianca Bernardino
Since everyone's talking about it, I bought a copy and included it to my to-reads.

Went all the way to BGC to claim the freebies included in my BDJ planner.

Yaaaaaaaaay! We went to the Markdown Madness at PSE and Mom bought me a pair of Bobs! 

Forever 21 Blouses and Zara TRF Shorts from The Overruns Store


That's April!
I don't wanna end it yet but May's hereeeeee and I've been waiting for it since last year. 
Thanks to April and Welcome Maaaaaaay! :)


How about you? How did April fooled you? Share it with me! :)



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :