Fun at Universal Studios


Rise and Shine! It was a beautiful and sunny day for a Universal Studios tour. Yeeeeey! This is my much-awaited day of our entire vacay in Singapore, aside from shopping. ♥ Hihi! Well, the kiddo in me has always loved theme parks and USS is one of the most unforgettable!

Let me show you how we spent our day and had fun at USS. ♥


Look how great that morning was for a theme park!!


We were so excited that we woke up early and finished everything before the tour bus arrived.


After the 45-minute ride (since it's traffic), finally we're in USS! Hoorayyyy! :)


Universal Studios Singapore is composed of 7 themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. We had enough time to visit each one of these and we enjoyed them all!


Charlie Chaplin

My favorite, Po! ❤ I've been dying to meet him since the Kung Fu Panda movie was released.

Woody and Winnie Woodpecker

My date for the day, Frankenstein! Hihi! :)

One of my style icons, Audrey Hepburn! ❤



I'm riding Granny Smith! :P Hihi! 



Shrek and Fiona's Castle ❤

Huhu! We haven't took a photo with Pinocchio. He needed to go home na eh. :( 

One of my favorite shows in USS!

Shrek's Home



Our favorite ride, we rode it for 2 times already but we still wanted for more. 





Another favorite 4D ride! :) The effects are so cool!! A must try! Even my dad loved it! 


Streetboys Rockafellas. They're from the Philippines! Proud to be Pinoy. 


Before we went back to the hotel, we visited Candylicious first! I felt like I was Gretel for a day visiting the witch's house which is full of chocolates and sweets! Hihi! :)

 


It was a great theme park day, right? I really love the Hollywood and Far Far Away zones.
How about you? Which themed-zone is your favorite? 



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :