My Birthday Dress


As I said in my birthday post, I love PINK and I think that was the main reason why I chose to wear this on my very special day. Every detail on my dress is something I love or something you can actually relate with me. First is the color PINK which you knew already. Next is the BUTTERFLY PRINTS which symbolize the freedom to make my dreams come true. Since I am now 21, my dreams also doubled up and I think these butterflies will serve as a reminder for me to achieve my dreams the best way possible. Last but not the least is the BLOOMING NECKLINE which symbolizes that as we aged, we also bloomed to who we are meant to be and we are closer to the person we want to become. 


Location: SM Aura Premier 

Dress from Candie’s 

Hearty Earrings from Forever 21 

Paris-themed Charm Bracelet from Bijoux de Lou 
Bow Ring from Accessorize 
Classic Watch from Swatch 
Navy Blue Tote from Longchamp 

Studded Flats from Memorata Celine 


I hope you loved my birthday outfit. 
How about you? If it was your birthday, what would you wear? and why? :)



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :