June Ended So Soon


June has been quite a short period before my much-awaited birth month. I've been busy all month long with all the backlog posts I promise to publish for you; that's why I haven't gone to a lot of events/night-outs. Though, I want to share a brief summary of how my June went. :)



My sister and I decided to go to TriNoma randomly to stroll around, shop and of course, have bonding time since she'll have her classes soon! :)

Our flip-flops from MYOH event!



Celebrating fashion, style, creativity, imagination and inspiration at Ayala Malls!



We went to World Trade Center to attend Chabby's McDo Kiddie Crew Grand Graduation.



We also watched Shakey's V-League Finals Volleyball Game. Unfortunately, Ateneo didn't win the game. :( Anyways, "Win or Lose, it's Ateneo we CHOOSE!"



Celebration at Lola's | We just brought food there and ate with everyone. 


Dinner with Grannies at Hap Chan


After dinner, we played bowling while Inay and Itay watched us. 





We got Daddy's new pick-up and went to church for a car blessing.   


 Then, Daddy decided to go to Pampanga for a test drive. We ate at KFC for dinner, where I got to buy DJ's CD and take a photo with his standee, finally! :) Yay! Hihi!!







Homerun Hotdogs | Slammers Burger 

Sweets from Loves | Mogu Mogu | M&M Cookies

Starbucks Foodies

Ferrero Buchi from Tasty XO Kitchen at Landmark, TriNoma

Pancakes and Hot Choco

Banapple Surprise from Love



Sperry Stripers | Hair Clips from Simple Joys | Books from PowerBooks | Michael Kors from Mom


That's all! I hope your June is as good as mine, too! :) 



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :