Why I'm Glad to be Globe


In our modern world today, gadgets have become a part of our necessities as human beings. 
This also adds up the need for an Internet connection to fully utilize the expensive devices we have spent our salaries for. Fortunately, the IT/Telecommunications industry has offered a lot of choices (DSL, Wi-Fi, 3G and the latest LTE technology for our smart phones) to satisfy consumers’ Internet needs. However, this has left a big question to us consumers of which type, brand or network to choose among them. Some would choose the most popular network, the most influential brand or just the cheapest of them all; but the only advice I can share with you is: to choose the one that makes your heart GLAD.

Well for me, it’s has always been GLOBE. Since I had my very first cellular phone from my Mom (JTIS, it was a Postpaid Nokia 3315) and until now that I bought an iPhone 5 on my own, I still belong to Globe and choose to be inside its network. I think I haven’t shifted to other networks because the services offered by Globe have been continuously satisfying my mobile needs whether it’s prepaid or postpaid. :)

Globe has made a lot of great things possible for everyone especially for me. 
Here are my top 9 reasons why I’m Glad to be Globe:

I’m able to acquire my dream gadgets in the most affordable cost.

© Chiz Quiros

I’m able to choose the postpaid plan that fits my needs and lifestyle.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

I’m able to UNLI-call and text my boyfriend without additional fees and charges.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

I’m able to send and receive emails whenever and wherever.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

I’m able to post a status, tweet, check-in to my location, and update my blog anytime and anywhere.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

I’m able to share my recently captured photos to my profile.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

I’m able to check if there’s a SALE/GREAT DEALS on my favorite shops/products.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

I’m able to chat with my friends and relatives all over the world.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

I’m able to update myself to news and social media happenings.

© Kim Ivan Gutierrez

See? Everything's made possible with Globe. :)
How about you? Why are you GLAD to be GLOBE? Share us your story



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :